The Chiefs return to Arrowhead to host the Cincinnati Bengals while seeking their first home win of the season.
The Kansas City Chiefs are coming off one of their better performances of the season after taking the Pittsburgh Steelers to overtime last Monday night. Still, it resulted in yet another loss. They'll look to build off any positives from that game this weekend against another NFC North opponent, the Cincinnati Benglas.
To say the Chiefs (1-8) have been a disappointment this season would be an understatement. Their one win came in overtime against the New Orleans Saints and they never held a regulation lead over an opponent until Week 10 against Pittsburgh. They couldn't hold that lead, and they'll now return to Arrowhead in an attempt to give home fans their first win their all year.
The Chiefs and Bengals meet Sunday at noon on CBS. Here's the rest of the Week 11 NFL schedule. All times are CT.
Thursday, Nov. 15
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, noon, FOX
- Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys, noon, CBS
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, noon, FOX
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, noon, CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons, noon, FOX
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, noon, CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, noon, FOX
- New York Jets at St. Louis Rams, noon, CBS
- New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Nov. 19