KANSAS CITY, MO - DECEMBER 18: Head coach Romeo Crennel of the Kansas City Chiefs motions from the sidelines during the game against the Green Bay Packers on December 18, 2011 at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
Arrowhead Pride, SB Nation's Kansas City Chiefs blog, reacts to Kansas City's 53-man roster.
It's important for any fan to know who is on the roster -- and what positions on the roster are areas of strength. The good folks over at Arrowhead Pride, SB Nation's Chiefs blog, have posted Kansas City's full roster -- with some analysis to boot.
Depth chart notes:
- The Chiefs have 54 players on the roster -- Tamba Hali's Week 1 suspension doesn't count against the roster. (H/T Teicher for pointing that out.)
- All three nose tackles made it -- Anthony Toribio, Dontari Poe and Jerrell Powe.
- The Chiefs have no fullback. But they have five running backs.
- Two 2012 draft picks were cut -- Jerome Long and Junior Hemingway.
- Two undrafted free agents made it -- Tysyn Hartman and Nate Eachus. Alex Tanney was placed on IR.
The Chiefs also only have five cornerbacks on the roster, so it's feasible that Romeo Crennel might look for more depth in the secondary.
For the latest on all things Kansas City Chiefs, head over to Arrowhead Pride and join the discussion