Week 1 of the NFL season finally kicks off Wednesday night as the defending Super Bowl champion New York Giants host the Dallas Cowboys. The Kansas City Chiefs will start out their 2012 NFL season against the Atlanta Falcons as one of the noon games on the first Sunday of the season, televised on CBS.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 1, all times are CT. You can head to SI.com for a full NFL schedule.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Cowboys at Giants, 7:30 p.m., NBC
Sunday , Sept. 9
- Redskins at Saints, 12 p.m., FOX
- Falcons at Chiefs, 12 p.m., FOX
- Eagles at Browns, 12 p.m., FOX
- Rams at Lions, 12 p.m., FOX
- Patriots at Titans, 12 p.m., CBS
- Dolphins at Texans, 12 p.m., CBS
- Bills at Jets, 12 p.m., CBS
- Colts at Bears, 12 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars at Vikings, 12 p.m., CBS
- Panthers at Buccaneers, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks at Cardinals, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- 49ers at Packers, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Steelers at Broncos, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Sept. 10
Already drafted your fantasy team and looking for a new challenge? Try our Pick 6 challenge!