- LB Tamba Hali: He has no known injury. My guess is that he just got a day off to rest after playing a lot on Friday.
- G Darryl Harris: He's been out several weeks with an unspecified leg injury.
- DB Maurice Leggett: He suffered a head injury against the Bcus a week and a half ago. He has been cleared to practice.
- LB Cameron Sheffield: He suffered a neck injury on Friday night against the Eagles but has been working out so he's on the right track.
- RT Ryan O'Callaghan: This is the injury that should worry some folks if he's out much longer. Barry Richardson is taking his spot.
Returning to practice was QB Brodie Croyle. He suffered an arm injury a few weeks ago and hasn't been back in full since.