The Kansas City Chiefs have released their first injury report of the game week against the San Francisco 49ers.
- DE Tyson Jackson (knee) - Did not practice
- RT Ryan O'Callaghan (groin) - Did not practice
- DE Wallace Gilberry (back) - Limited participation in practice
- LB Tamba Hali (foot) - Limited participation in practice
- S Jon McGraw (hamstring) - Limited participation in practice
Both Jackson and O'Callaghan missed last week so it's very possible they're out once again on Sunday against the 49ers. They'll probably have to practice at some point before Todd Haley would let them play. McGraw also missed last week due to a hamstring injury.