The Kansas City Chiefs' 53-man roster is now set, and fans can start looking forward to the regular season, when the Chiefs take on Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons in Week 1.
It's important for any fan to know who is on the roster -- and what positions on the roster are areas of strength. The good folks over at Arrowhead Pride, SB Nation's Chiefs blog, have posted Kansas City's full roster -- with some analysis to boot.
Depth chart notes:
- The Chiefs have 54 players on the roster -- Tamba Hali's Week 1 suspension doesn't count against the roster. (H/T Teicher for pointing that out.)
- All three nose tackles made it -- Anthony Toribio, Dontari Poe and Jerrell Powe.
- The Chiefs have no fullback. But they have five running backs.
- Two 2012 draft picks were cut -- Jerome Long and Junior Hemingway.
- Two undrafted free agents made it -- Tysyn Hartman and Nate Eachus. Alex Tanney was placed on IR.
The Chiefs also only have five cornerbacks on the roster, so it's feasible that Romeo Crennel might look for more depth in the secondary.
For the latest on all things Kansas City Chiefs, head over to Arrowhead Pride and join the discussion
Follow @sbnation | Like SB Nation on Facebook | Subscribe to SB Nation YouTube