You think Baylor had a fun day in their 55-7 victory over Kansas?
I'd say so.
Here's a listing of the various records Baylor broke or extended against KU on Saturday.
QB Robert Griffin III had a career best 380 yards passing.
Griffin to WR Josh Gordon for a 94-yard touchdown was a school record.
- Baylor had never won a Big 12 game by more than 28 points.
- Baylor set a school record for largest margin of victory in a conference game. Previous best was 47 points in 1922 against Arkansas (Southwest Conference).
- Griffin had 288 passing yards at halftime, nine shy of his previous high.
- Griffin's 444 total yards were a single-game school record.
- 678 yards from the offense is a single-game school record.
- Kansas is still winless in Waco.
And Griffin III was taken out in the third quarter. Not a bad day.