The college football season is in full swing and we're starting to gain a better understanding of who's for real and who's not. This week in the Big 12, with conference play underway, there are some tough picks.
- Texas Tech (-2.5) at Colorado
- Nebraska (-5) at Oklahoma State
- Baylor (-6) vs. Kansas State
- Texas A&M (-13.5) vs. Kansas
- Oklahoma (-3) vs. Missouri
- Texas (-21) vs. Iowa State
I'm a little surprised at the Oklahoma and Missouri line. I figured it would be a little bigger. I suppose MIzzou gets credit for playing at home.