Former Mizzou Tigers QB and current New Orleans Saints QB Chase Daniel talked with the Border Patrol on 810 WHB Wednesday morning.
It was a pretty interesting conversation with the highlight being his score prediction for Saturday's game between Mizzou and Oklahoma: 31-28 Tigers.
Here are some other notes from the interview. You can listen at 810WHB.com.
- On the Saints season: He says everything is going great so far and they're off to a good 4-2 start. He says they can continue to do well if
- On Drew Brees: His knowledge of the game and work ethic has helped him a lot.
- On Sean Payton: Payton was with the Cowboys and would come out to Daniel's high school to watch some games.
- On the Oklahoma game: "It's going to be a showdown on Saturday night in Columbia, Missouri."
On the celebrity picker for ESPN's College GameDay: He says Kirk Herbstreit texted him last week and said he wishes he could have gotten him to come back in town to be the celebrity picker if he were in town. He suggested they could get Brad Smith to do it.
- On his Super Bowl ring: He says it's going to a safe soon. He's only worn it twice and says it's "something you don't want to take out of the box too much because you're scared you're going to break it or lose it."